We recently launched a new feature in the ZOE Insights app that allows you to share your favorite foods & personalized ZOE scores on social media.
Here's a step-by-step guide outlining how this feature works:
- Open the ZOE Insights app.
- Select an ingredient or meal (in the 'foods' tab or logged in your 'journal') that you'd like to share.
- In the top, right-hand corner of the screen select 'Share'.
- Next, you'll need to add an image to share with your score. For single ingredients and meals in our database, you can use an existing image. You can also take a new photo of your meal, or choose from your photo library.
- Once you've selected a photo, you'll see that there are 2 designs available that you can share. Just swipe across to choose the one you love.
- Finally, select 'Share your score' at the bottom of the screen and share it on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
Don't forget to tag us and use the hashtags #joinzoe #myzoescore in your post.