To check the sensor is working, use your blood sugar reader to get a reading from it. You must have been wearing the sensor for at least 24 hours.
- Hold down the green button on the front of the blood sugar reader until the screen turns on.
- Click ‘Get Sensor Data’. If it says there is data to report, click 'Yes' to overwrite this data.
- Hold the reader against your blood sugar sensor for a few seconds until it beeps.
- Click 'View'. The reader screen should then show a graph.
- If you get a screen that says 'To create reports...' you accidentally pressed 'Next' instead of 'View.' Press 'Back' then 'View.'
The graph that you see should look like a squiggly black or red line. It could be long or short, depending on when it started recording.